Monday, August 2, 2010

Okay then...

Well... here I am... entering into the world of blogging. I have been reading and lurking on blogs for a couple of years now. I have been told that I ought to start one and I just continued to blow it off. I mean.. I don't have kids, we are not TTC so why would someone want to read anything I write? We DO, however have 5 pets. That definitely sparks things a bit. I live with my partner, S, in Central Arkansas. We are the pretty typical lesbian couple in that we attract stray animals and feel the need to rescue them. With the exception of our two pomeranian puppies, all of our animals are rescues that ended up on our doorstep. In the year 2009, we rescued and found homes for 7 kittens, which means in our little rent house at the time, we had 10 cats... TEN! I'm not going to go all descriptive right now. I think I will just introduce our critters one post at a time. Not everything will be about pets, I promise... just a way to get started.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment