Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WOOT!

Okay... day two of the "new and improved morning routine" started off well. We really did not want to get out of the nice, comfy bed, but we did it anyway. I cannot believe that my legs are actually a little sore from a 20 minute walk. How PATHETIC is that? So.. my motivation to get in shape is definitely increasing. We made it through last night really well with our houseguests. In fact, we did not hear them leave at 3:45 this morning. I forgot to mention yesterday that we are keeping A's cats until she gets settled in a place up in Indiana. I don't think it will be very bad and you have already read how much we love animals. They have their own room to stay in with a blanket that smells like their momma and a cat tree to lie in and look out at the world. Almost like semi-luxury hotel accomodations for cats!

That's about all I have to add right now. Just keep sending positive motivation vibes that S and I can continue to exercise our way into a healthier way of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment